AGM and Closing Ceremony
WFTO Annual General Meeting followed by Closing Ceremony
Md. Islam Design Awards
The Design Awards is a biennial design competition in memory of the late Mohammed Islam of the Oxfam Fair Trade Company and created to stimulate activity within the WFTO membership.
The Prizes will be awarded to the participants who have the best new product or range of products, up to a maximum of one entry per category. There are five competition categories available:
- Best new home ware product (including household textiles
- Best new fashion accessory (which may include jewellery)
- Best new product made of recycled materials
- Best new consumer food or beverage packaging
- Best new Christmas decoration
The award ceremony will take place during the WFTO 2017 Biennial Conference, in Delhi, this coming November. Read more about how to participate in the attached Guidelines. The deadline for applications is 30 October 2017.